• Hi Guest - Welcome to the New BCF!! Welcome to the new (as of 2/22/21) British Car Forum. For help navigating this platform, see: This forum
  • Hi Guest! Being a Paying Supporter is NOT a requirement to participate at BCF. However, subscribing will help ensure we can continue to serve the LBC community for years to come. If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource...Please consider supporting us by **Upgrading**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this banner)
Tips
Tips

Wanted Early MGB Inner Steering Track Rods Wanted

rr64

Thanks for looking. I am seeking excellent used to new old stock early steering inner track rods for MGBs. Early parts have only their first 1-3/4" inch threaded on their tie rod mounting end.

Inner Track Rods2 - Copy.jpg

I will buy outright or could work up some type trade with factory new old stock late versions with 2-15/64" threaded length. If you have an early steering rack using the short threaded version rods you would sell that has not been apart before and has intact gaiters I might be interested in purchasing it.

Any parts I obtain are intended for repair and or restoration of original 1960s AC Cobras.

Dan

Attachments

• Inner Track Rods2.jpg
    Inner Track Rods2.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Grantura_MKI

Luke Skywalker
Silver
Thanks for looking. I am seeking excellent used to new old stock early steering inner track rods for MGBs. Early parts have only their first 1-3/4" inch threaded on their tie rod mounting end.

View attachment 66136

I will buy outright or could work up some type trade with factory new old stock late versions with 2-15/64" threaded length. If you have an early steering rack using the short threaded version rods you would sell that has not been apart before and has intact gaiters I might be interested in purchasing it.

Any parts I obtain are intended for repair and or restoration of original 1960s AC Cobras.

Dan
I would try Kemper. He stocks most bits.