• Hey Guest!
    Yoda says: A FREE resource for the Little British Car community BCF is. Support us with an account upgrade, not many will (less than 1%) "Require" you to pay to play we don't, but if you find BCF helpful, appreciate no pop up ads, and want to ensure we stay online - Supporting us with an "optional" low-cost member upgrade you should. There are some benefits to upgrading!
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Seeing this UGLY banner, you won't)
Tips
Tips

The Roadster Factory fire

Rhodyspit75

Jedi Knight
Silver
Country flag
I’ve been hearing that there has been a massive fire at the Roadster Factory. Unable to confirm it but I’ve gotten it from several sources.

Sad to hear that.Horrible thing to happen to the owner/employees on
Christmas day.Tough way to start out the New Year.
Is there anybody near there that could let us know if it was covered by
insurance,& if not,is there a way to help them out?

they are saying on "another" forum that this is probably fatal to TRF, though i will still be listening to hear if there is anything that can be done.

This is a huge loss to our community! Hope they are somehow able to make a come back. The article did say anything about cause - does anyone know yet or have you heard what the cause may have been, or is it too early?

Basil (or whoever finds out first) -- as soon as you hear what we can do to help rebuild, please stick it to the top of one (or more) pages. An email blast would likely be welcome too.

Basil (or whoever finds out first) -- as soon as you hear what we can do to help rebuild, please stick it to the top of one (or more) pages. An email blast would likely be welcome too.
I tried to call them, but no answer and mail box is full (not surprising).

Customers received this letter in today's email from TRF:

Screenshot_20240109_134240_Chrome.jpg

That's really cool that after all he's been through that he's asking
for people to donate to local fire departments.I'd be interested to know
if his losses were covered by insurance,& that he & his crew will be OK.

Is there any mechanism for people to make a donation that is not an online system? I have pictures of dead presidents and a checkbook - neither of those fit thru the internet but I certainly would like to contribute...

I’m happy to say that the British Motorcars of New England https://bmcne.org/ held our annual after holidays party Sunday. We had a 50/50:raffle and we were able to donate $315 to the fund. The winner donated his winnings back to the charity.

Back