• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Contact info for Gaston [the dash guy]

bcliff

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Here is some information for those of you that are still waiting to get your dashes back from Gaston Blanc. Like I said, I sent him three and got all three back, but I cant say it was a quick or easy process. Please see attached picture of my Herald dash.
Mailing address is:
Gaston Blanc
3633 Brightway
Weirton WV 26062

Phone # is304-374-0750

email is gaston_blanc@comcast.net

Keep after it, hopefully all will turn out well. I talked to him about a month ago and he had just gotten out of the hospital, He' on oxygen 24/7 so he probably should NOT be doing wood work.
Anyone getting any results (positive or negative) please let us all know

Attachments

• 251359-Heralddash1.jpg
    251359-Heralddash1.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 110

Ab Crevoiserat

Jedi Hopeful
I sent him an email today, we will see.......

jd72tr6

Thanx for the info. I'am calling him thursday. I was just telling my wife today that I want to stop and see our dentist who is a relative of Gastons some how,to find out what was up with him. Last I talked to him in April my dash was done and alls he had to do was ship it. I will let you know how it turns out.

Ab Crevoiserat

Jedi Hopeful
I just recieved an e-mail from him, he has been in the hospital for a while, evidently on deaths door. He explaind to me that he lost all of his records in a computer crash that was caused while he was in the hospitital. If you are waiting for a dash dfrom him you would help him alot by sending him your info about what dash you sent him and where you live.

That said I need to eat a little crow here, I was a bit hash about him in a previous post. I am sorry and I can only hope tha Gaston is fully back on his feet soon.

Andrew Mace

Staff member
Country flag
Just a thought here: As a long-time e-mail list owner (as part of my job as a librarian), I'm normally loathe to "change history" by deleting offensive posts from archives, be they intentionally or unintentionally offensive to one/all. But in this particular situation, I'm wondering if some folks might be inclined to revisit the "Burled Wood Dashes" topic and delete some of the posts, now that we know that the situation certainly seems to have been beyond Gaston's or anyone else's control? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif

Brosky

Great Pumpkin
Andy, that's not a bad idea. Based on the circumstances, I deleted my post, which I felt may have been a bit strong, considering what he's apparently gone through.

Ab Crevoiserat

Jedi Hopeful
Yes, I whole hartedly agree. Tha last thing I would want is for anyone to have a catastorphic illness or any illnes for that matter. I also deleated the postings and at this time I have begun eating a little crow.

michalotti_tr

Jedi Knight
Just an FYI - crow tastes better with ketchup /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jester.gif

kodanja

Obi Wan
Country flag
taste like chicken........

Brosky

Great Pumpkin
Everything tastes like chicken, except for hamburgers, which really don't taste much like ham, so go figure.........

Ab Crevoiserat

Jedi Hopeful
Here in New York we get our Chicken from Buffalo. Funny the Crow wasn't very Hot ansd Spicy. I know it must have been imported.

kodanja

Obi Wan
Country flag
OK I THINK WERE WAY OFF SUBJECT NOW!.......LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nonono.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/england.gif

by the way Paul Thanx so much for the redlines, they look great. I may put them on this weekend... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hammer.gif

Ab Crevoiserat

Jedi Hopeful
Buffalos don't have wings! We are right accross the Sound and a little west from you.

martx-5

Yoda
Country flag
Hey Ab, I hope you show up for the meeting tonight. I'd like to see those crow feathers hanging out of your mouth. If they ain't there, then I'll razz you about the Aztec. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/pukeface.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif

Brosky

Great Pumpkin
I hope that you enjoy them for thousands of fun miles in that great lookin' TR6!

Sorry, I did get a little silly back there. Too many spreadsheets today.

kodanja

Obi Wan
Country flag
This is what the forum is for, to get great info and have fun doing it....we gotta pass the time till we get to drive our cars again
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/driving.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/england.gif

or at least work on them! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazyeyes.gif