• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Morrisservice Contact

Gray_Cat

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Does anyone know if Paul Asgeirsson still has Morrisservice up and running? I've tried to call him several times and get his answering machine. I leave a detailed message and ask for a return call but nothing so far. I've managed to save enough nickels and dimes to purchase a 5 sp conversion adapter (already have the Datsun 5 sp!) and wanted to get more info before I decide Rivergate or Morrisservice.
Anyone know of another way to contact Paul besides by phone?
Thanks!
Roy

Glen_B

Jedi Trainee
Roy,

Paul is in the hospital now and for a bit of time to come. A couple of west coasties keep in touch with him and will doubtlessly get in touch with you. I've got the Morrisservice kit in my Sprite and its great.

Glen Byrns

OP
Gray_Cat

Gray_Cat

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Hi Glen:
Well, I'm truly sorry to hear that. I hear nothing but positive comments about Paul, I hope he comes through his medical issues ok.
Thank you for the info, hopefully I will hear from someone about the kit.
Roy

Country flag
From the spridget mailing list:

"Paul was in the hospital for four weeks and was released a week or so ago. He is in recovery mode. The last visit to the doctors he tested negative. He is recovering faster then any one expected after the treatments. He is getting around with out a Cain. When i talked to him he was out gathering parts for the 5 speed kits. He is still not strong enough to work on a transmission. But at the rate he is recovering it may be sooner then expected. He is still not in Portland full time yet. He is back up to a couple times a week. I thought i would pass on this great news.

If your in the market for the 5 speed kit or any of his other products. You can either send me a email with your name and 10 digit phone number or you can write him by Snail Mail. He still does NOT have access to email. Paul can give you all the information on pricing and answer any other questions you may have about the kits. This way you get the correct information.

Vigil
SoCal"

OP
Gray_Cat

Gray_Cat

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Thank you for the info Trevor. Really glad to see Paul is doing better now. I'll try calling again and/or just send him a snail mail letter < just did that the other day and actually was fun!
Roy :cheers: