• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

redline radials

zekjet

Freshman Member
looking for the best price and experience regarding Miceliln X Redline radials or aftermarkt repos such as Coker's, ride quality and handling for a TR6.

vettedog72

Jedi Knight
First, redlines are not cheap (around $195/tire NOT SET OF 4) and they are not "high performance" tires. Coker Tires makes the tire under Michelin license and should be the same as the ones made in the '80's by Michelin. From time to time Coker sells "blims" in the redlines. I have looked at them and can not find any faults but I am not a tire expert. Blims are still not cheap at around $125. I like the looks of the redlines just like I like the reflector strip in the top. At the price of the tires, I wish the tread "looked" more like a sports car tread. Oh, plus you have to buy $20+ tubes.

trsteve

Freshman Member
I've had the Coker Classic Redlines 195/75-r15's since 1998. I like the ride, nice in the rain, better than the Michelin Redlines I had on it before. Handling, it's still a tall tire, not that wide and I don't have any anti-roll bars, just Spax Shocks in the front, so I would say it's good.

R

Randi

We just got 4 from coker shipped for $500. for the 1966 Mustang. It was at a swap meet, though & for cash.

Don Elliott

Obi Wan
Try Diamond Back in South Carolina.

https://widewhitewalltires.com/index.htm

They will put red lines (or any color you want) on any tire you want (or already have). I remember seeing it being done by an older fellow with a rig he put under the wheels (one at a time) at Triumphest in Ventura, Calif back in 1992 or so. At that time he would go to all the car shows.

Don Elliott