• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New Bugatti Wrecked

Country flag
veyrondam1468.jpg

One of the few £800k+ Bugattis in the UK had a little fender-bender in the rain....

The Story, from the SUN "newspaper", FWIW....

A little bondo and it'll be a good as new. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/devilgrin.gif

BIBBER

Jedi Knight
Ouch!!! Hagerty's not going to be happy.

Banjo

Yoda
Country flag
I think I'm gonna satrt a supercar wrecking yard. Lesse.. We've got several Enzos in two pieces, a Veyron with some nose damage.
Why yes, we deal with rich idiots on a daily basis. Just call 1 800 money-dont-make-me-a-good-driver

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
JamesWilson said:
veyrondam1468.jpg

One of the few £800k+ Bugattis in the UK had a little fender-bender in the rain....

The Story, from the SUN "newspaper", FWIW....

A little bondo and it'll be a good as new. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/devilgrin.gif

Hmmm, I think I can fix that! A little fiberglass, a little banging here and there, some bondo and a rattle can. Oh well, as they say, IF YOU WANT TO PLAY, YOU'VE GOT TO PAY!
rolleye0012.gif

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Oh my. If that were mine I'd be crying till I went /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/pukeface.gif