• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Jobs Anyone?

TRMark

Jedi Knight
Bronze
Country flag
At 2:00 pm MDT there were 52 people in Forums. 19 in the Triumph area, 14 in Healey, the rest scattered about. I can understand the number in the Healey area; only rich retired folks can afford them. Doesn't the Triumph bunch have jobs? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jester.gif

kindofblue

Jedi Warrior
I work in an auto parts department. I was discussing parts issues with other owners. (cap & distributer). I was working. ;-)

steve99

Jedi Trainee
Self employment DOES have it's advantages /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Dugger

You betcha!
I just have two computers one personal and one for business. I can access each with just a swivel of my chair, of course it helps to work from you home!

Stinky

Jedi Trainee
Self employed here too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yesnod.gif

SeanTR3

No job here. I used to be a middle school teacher, then a director at a learning center. I developed a severe case of Ulcerative Colitis and after a few major surgeries 7 months ago I am still recovering.

In the fall I will go back to school to become a Toyota Tech and then I won't be on as much.

It is nice to see people on during the day as questions are answered quickly and that makes it easier to order more parts before the end of the business day.

PeterK

Yoda
My company moved my job out of state, economy is so bad here, I'm unemployed. But I do whole house audio/video and automation design & install on the side for toy money.

Keoke

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I can understand the number in the Healey area; only rich retired folks can afford them and Oh How Sweet it is!. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif We don't own em they own us!---Keoke /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Henri

Jedi Knight
Country flag
[ QUOTE ]
I can understand the number in the Healey area; only rich retired folks can afford them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes...I am...thank you very much.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Jerry

Darth Vader
Gold
Country flag
The american way is to aspire to be rich and buy any car you want. I just got my new project. Austin Healey BJ8. So far it has cost me less than what I was offered for my Tr3A!

I want to catch up with Henri!

Jerry

Ab Crevoiserat

Jedi Hopeful
I work for the County so I guess I'm semi-retired

sammyb

Luke Skywalker
Stay at home dad, auto writer...of course I spend less time online now than when I was a full-time corporate time. I found that when I was in big publicly traded companies, I was working so far ahead of everyone else on my projects, I could spend days waiting for people to catch-up and corporate red tape to be cleared.

Banjo

Yoda
Country flag
[ QUOTE ]
No job here. I used to be a middle school teacher, then a director at a learning center. I developed a severe case of Ulcerative Colitis and after a few major surgeries 7 months ago I am still recovering.

In the fall I will go back to school to become a Toyota Tech and then I won't be on as much.

[/ QUOTE ]
Be careful, I am a Toyota Tec and some days this job seems like it's giving me ulcers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I know, I know, that's different altogether. Really, best of luck. If you have to work on somthing modern they really are nice cars to work with.
Although I need to see if we can get RacingGirl to talk to some engineers about oil filter placement. Especially on most of the trucks.