• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Time To Move On

GregW

Yoda
Platinum
Country flag
Unacceptable Dave. You must keep the Healey and continue to hang around here.

Johnny

Darth Vader
Country flag
:shocked: Sorry you've decided to sell the Healey, it looks like a great restoration project. Clean originals are hard to find, you could restore to new condition. I remember an old friend of mine told me to always keep your motorcycle, doesn't take up much room in the garage and you'll miss her dearly someday.

glemon

Yoda
Country flag
Someone restore it, owner can do what they want--but I for one spend more time looking at the nice original cars at shows than the better than new ones, like the history, patina etc.

As time goes on nice originals are getting much rarer than restored cars, also at the asking price you will have quite an investment in the end if you buy the car to restore.

AUSMHLY

Obi Wan
Country flag
Dave,

Sorry to hear your selling her. We all have reasons.
We all have stories. Yours will be telling the...I owned a Healey once.
Best of luck in the selling process. Please keep in touch here on the BCF.
Cheers, Roger

nevets

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Healey ownership is special, it's hard to imagine not having mine. But these cars own a part of us as well. When you sell, in addition to the $$$ you'll get that part back.