• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Groaners - post yours here

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
I was lucky, mine were issue since I was aircrew. Even the prescription ones. Had a pair of 'script sunglasses pilfered from a hooch in Thailand, hope the li'l thief went cross-eyed! :cool:

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
B5F73FAF-889F-4698-8B0B-36D5B0DB78E6.jpeg

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
BRUSHvsTP.jpg

titanfan10

Bronze
Country flag
I do, have been for the about 2 years we dated and all 44 years we have been married. I think more should do this. My wife thankfully is not one of those like a lot of them seem to be now, I CAN OPEN MY OWN DOOR I don't need a man to do it for me. Guess what the reason is not because I think she can't do it. Glad I am not married to one of those.

Country flag
Woman I'm chasing around gave me a look like "what are you doing" the first time I opened a door and pulled out a chair at dinner for her. Seems her ex had never done that so it was a complete surprise to be catered to.

Popeye

Darth Vader
Bronze
Country flag
Every time you talk to your wife you should remind yourself: this conversation will be recorded and used for training purposes

"Happy Wife, Happy Life.” Nothing rhymes with "Happy Husband". Get used to married life!

What's the process of applying for a job at Hooters? 

They just give you a bra and say, "Here, fill this out."

What do the poor have, the rich need, and if you eat it you will die? Nothing.

β€œI’m sorry” and β€œI apologize” mean the same thing. Except at a funeral.

65_BRG_Sprite

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Army issued me glasses in basic, The specs twisted my eyes and gave me severe headaches, but the DI said I must have needed them and he forced me to wear'em. In AIT found out they had reversed the numbers when grinding the lenses. I guess the only major complaint in my term of duty.

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Now this is a groaner...

IMG_0149.JPG