• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Groaners - post yours here

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Boss
May be an image of text that says 'The other day, at a thrift store, I bought an old record album called Sounds Wasps Make. When I got it home and played it, I said to myself, This doesn't sound anything like wasp sounds. Then I realized, I was playing the Bee side.''The other day, at a thrift store, I bought an old record album called Sounds Wasps Make. When I got it home and played it, I said to myself, This doesn't sound anything like wasp sounds. Then I realized, I was playing the Bee side.'
Checking to make sure this is in the groaners section!

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Skeleton walks into a bar

...and says, "Gimme a beer and a mop."

Last edited by a moderator:

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
we have a perfectly good groaners section Mickey - just sayin' :ROFLMAO:

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
An ion walks into a bar and says "I think I left an electron here last night."

Bartender says "Are you sure?"

Ion says "I'm positive."

:ba-dump:

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
OK I guess

two peanuts walk into a bar

One was a salted

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
think3.jpg

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Wife: What are you doing today?
Me: Nothing.
Wife: That's what you did yesterday.
Me: I wasn't finished.

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
The Apathy post got my attention. Back in college (1960s!) we planned a Rally in Support of Apathy.

On the appointed date - no one showed up.

(Ah yes, the '60s. Glad I never put the photo of me in bellbottoms, flower shirt, Beatle boots, and John Lennon glasses on the "net!)

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Boss
(Ah yes, the '60s. Glad I never put the photo of me in bellbottoms, flower shirt, Beatle boots, and John Lennon glasses on the "net!)
I never made it to that stage. Firstly I was still a "pre-teen/ early teen" in the 60s, with an Army Dad. Then, as soon as I graduated HS I joined military and Uncle took care of my haircut and my cloths! :p

Basic-training.jpeg

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Just wondering, as a "slick sleeve" how did you get those sunglasses?

And I've pix of self from the sixties... may even post one or two in addition to what's already here...

It's not like I'm recognizable from then to now! :ROFLMAO:

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Boss
how did you get those sunglasses?
I was a rebel! HA HA. Actually I don't remember how I got them (probably at the BX). I know when my eyes started going south (in basic) and I had to get prescription glasses, I ended up with AF issue BC Glasses. :geek: