• Hey Guest!
    Yoda says: A FREE resource for the Little British Car community BCF is. Support us with an account upgrade, not many will (less than 1%) "Require" you to pay to play we don't, but if you find BCF helpful, appreciate no pop up ads, and want to ensure we stay online - Supporting us with an "optional" low-cost member upgrade you should. There are some benefits to upgrading!
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Seeing this UGLY banner, you won't)
Tips
Tips

Photo of Sam

Kim de B

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Here's a photo of Sam Chandler and me, taken on Friday when he and Ricki stopped by the Poconos overnight on their way up to Nova Scotia. They left both of his Bs at home, so we had to take his picture next to my car. (Which needs a good cleaning, as soon -- if ever -- it stops raining every afternoon...)

Tony, please take note of our attire!

sam1.jpg

[ 08-11-2003: Message edited by: Kim de B ]</p>

Hey, hey, hey....love those theAutoist.com 'theMGList' shirts....everyone should have at least one!

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by tony barnhill:
Hey, hey, hey....love those theAutoist.com 'theMGList' shirts....everyone should have at least one!<hr></blockquote>

Are they free???
pukeface.gif

RG
angel.gif

no, but if you go to https://www.theautoist.com & join 'theList' you can buy one for a nominal fee....my manufacturing facility in Evansville, IN overseen by chuck cougill will get it right out to you....oh, 1 prerequisite: you gotta own an MG!

but we do make exceptions for people of quality, like Al Bradley, and of course RG
cheers.gif

That IS true! Ioverruled some folks & allowed AL, an Austin Healey owner, to join! However, he did have iced tea for me around midnight as I was on my way to Walter Reed to visit my nephew after the land mine incident - he even offered me the use of his guest bedroom!....so, Al did fulfill his obligation as a member of 'theList'...&, I'm sure RG would also!

Tony, you should be getting one or maybe 2 new members from southern Indiana really soon, I pushed the List at our club meeting tonite. soon we could have enough for a local chapter

hey Kim, tell Chas to set the resolution down a bit next time, huh?

Super, chuck...I'm wearing my theList golf shirt to Tom's Friday...&, I'll bring your steering wheel

I want an Autoist hat!! (but not in purple)

David....they are door prizes for the 1st Annual Gathering in Elvis Town...& a gift for every parts order over $25!!!

Dang, would like to do that Elvis thing..but can't. I was surfing your site the other day...no A parts though!!!
cryin.gif

oh, 1 prerequisite: you gotta own an MG!

As of last night I DO own an MG... albeit 1/43 scale!! It has a little caravan/trailer thingy attached to it and they're both painted BRG with beige trim. The only problem is that both the male driver and female passenger are blond!!!
hammer.gif

RG
jester.gif

lol.gif

LADIES & GENTLEMEN... In this corner....

RG that's close enough for me so send Tony your info and join us. Tony I'll bring your shirts

OMG Ed!!!
thumbsup.gif

For a newbie with only 10 posts to his name you're sure as heck not scared of taking on the big, bad, blond beastie with over 500 sharp comments and more than a few tricks up his sleeve...

Keep it up, takes some of the heat off me!!
angel.gif

Over to you Henri......

[ 08-12-2003: Message edited by: racing girl ]</p>

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Ed Wynne:
Oh, RC
You must be the proud owner of the original "LBC Barbie", with "Ken's" less intelligent brother Henri.....

lol.gif

Ed
<hr></blockquote>

wouldn't that be RG?