• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

94 Mustang GT

jackq

Jedi Knight
Country flag
I have a94 Mustang I've written about here. Problem is I've totally blown my left knee out..again..for the fifth or sixth time. This car is built(700) miles on new drivetrain.I can barely push the clutch so I'm parking it in my shop to get it ready to sell. Rio Red, buckskin leather, five speed loaded. So many engine mods I loose track. Very, very fast. Not a car for a teenager. I'm selling this or my 911 to pay for the total body off resto of my 61 A coupe. I need to geta new knee..and a few less cars. If interested..drop a line and I can spec. the car for you.

Attachments

• 8588.jpg
    8588.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 51
  • 8589.jpg
    8589.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 57