• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

MGBs-MGBs-MGBs

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
What's with MGBs lately? I see them everywhere here in NJ. Sorry, no photos.

Two different ones today (one BRG green and one dark blue).....both top down.
Yesterday a grey-ish one drove past our house (top down too).
The day before, I was followed by another light coloured B in the evening.
Saw a red one in front of a pizza place in Hamilton (NJ) a few days ago.
Saw a BRG rubber bumper car for sale new Princeton last week (I posted info about it).
Saw a nice one on a trailer earlier in the week.

And the weirdest one:

I was parked in my van in convienience store facing away from the road. I look in my rear view mirror and see an MGB roadster "floating" in the air (about 4 feet off the ground). Actually, it was on a car carrier that had been stopped (by police) and the MGB just happened to line up with the view in my mirror as I looked back. Nice one; around '71 with wire wheels.

Other "spots" recently:

~A dirty, dusty Tesla squeezed in between two Toyotas in a parking space on Nassau Street in Princeton.
~A real Porsche GT3.
~Ferrari 512 roadster taking off briskly from a traffic light (imagine the sound of ripping canvas)
~An MG-TC (bonnet open) in a Burger King parking lot with no one around.
~Morris Minor (for sale, locally) with dreadful purple paint.
~A '53-ish Chevy (like the 4WD one that Drew posted), but bone-stock and painted like an old police car (and, for sale).
~Probably six or eight new (BMW-powered) Bentleys (<span style="font-style: italic">Welcome to Morris Country, New Jersey!</span>). Last week, I saw two Bentley convertibles about 30 minutes apart, both with top-down.
~A Porsche Panamera (dreadful brown colour).
~New Maserati Quattroporte and Aston-Martin hot-dogging together on the NJ Turnpike last week. I'd estimate 90 (in a 65 mph zone).
~The Cobra kit cars are out too....saw two already today.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
you got some stutter there nnnnnial.

funny though how some days it's feast or famine.