• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

HTP VERSA MIG

sfin

Freshman Member
Hello all!

Here is the question. A friend bought this welder at an auction and now wants to sell it. The trouble is that there are no indications as to amperage, power, ect. I have been asking around and although people have heard of the brand, no one has herd of this model. Does anyone out there have any leads? How thick can this thing go? What can I weld with this? All I have to go on is "HTP VERSA MIG"

G

you might find something here I personally wouldn't buy a mig welder if I couldn't get the info
thumbsup.gif

welcome aboard,

110 volt or 220?

How Much?

Interedted !!

thanx
mark

piman

Darth Vader
Hello Sfin,
has he looked inside the machine for some sort of data plate, especially on the transformer.

Alec
thirsty.gif

OP
S

sfin

Freshman Member
Thanks all for the responses.

This is a true mystery. I typed HTP VERSA WELD and was only able to find 3 hits - of these only one was of any service. That one was about some fella who had just found one at a rummage sale and was wondering if it was worth a hoot.
Strange, and I agree with you on this Chuck, how there is not any info out there for this model. The kicker is, my friend only wants 100 bucks.

Dave Russell

Yoda - R.I.P
Gold
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by sfin:
All I have to go on is "HTP VERSA MIG"<hr></blockquote>
I would just email HTP & ask the questions;
jnoland@htpweld.com
D