• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

"theMGList" Up-dated

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
"theMGList" Updated

I finally got around to updating "theList" for the first time since I got home....if you're not a citizen of MGdom, send me your info!

https://www.theautoist.com/thelist.htm

OP
tony barnhill

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Re: "theMGList" Updated

Thank you, chuck - now, when are we getting together? I'm coming to Nashville Tuesday morninig to pick up a GT I just bought.

vping

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag

What is this list for?

ccougill

Jedi Warrior

the MG List is a list of owners and aficionados from all over the country. It started on the other BBS and is continued here. Many of the members of the list include their email addresses and phone numbers and are willing to help out traveling MG'rs. Don't leave home without it. and Tony could you hold that off til Thursday? I cant do Tuesday and hate to se you make two trips.

vping

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag

I'll sign up. Any help or shelter I can offer a fellow enthusiast is small potatoes compared to the help I have been given.

OP
tony barnhill

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P

chuck - I've gotta go Tues as he's moving & that's the only time....will have to make 2nd trip but we can hang with Mickey if he's back from Honduras.

ccougill

Jedi Warrior

yeah I want to see Mickey's dark side project anyway

OP
tony barnhill

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P

Got it - I'll update later today.

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag

[ QUOTE ]
chuck - I've gotta go Tues as he's moving & that's the only time....will have to make 2nd trip but we can hang with Mickey if he's back from Honduras.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haven't left yet! Wednesday the 26th is departure date. Will be back Aug. 1.

Mickey

OP
tony barnhill

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P

Aha! Well, I'm in Nashville tomorrow morning - from there, chuck, we can plan our exchange.