• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Marriage milestone

Lin

Jedi Knight
Gold
Country flag
Yep, it finally happened. My lovely wife has "put up" with my classic car interest for years, but this morning I think we moved beyond "toleration" to "acceptance" and perhaps even "shared affection." I came downstairs after showering and dressing to find my spouse not only watching, but actually engaged in a re-run of a Chasing Classic Cars with Wayne Carini episode. Who knows what the future might bring?
Lin

AH100M

Jedi Trainee
Remember, many CCC episodes deal with the widow selling the late husband's beloved <insert car name hear> to Wayne and weeping as she makes that heart-rendering decision!

I'd watch my food...

richberman

Jedi Warrior
Yep, it finally happened. My lovely wife has "put up" with my classic car interest for years, but this morning I think we moved beyond "toleration" to "acceptance" and perhaps even "shared affection." I came downstairs after showering and dressing to find my spouse not only watching, but actually engaged in a re-run of a Chasing Classic Cars with Wayne Carini episode. Who knows what the future might bring?
Lin
Awesome!!!! Hope my wife gets there. How many years did it take?
Rich

pan

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
My wife loves riding in my 100, and she has a Sprite of her own!

HealeyPassion

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Lin, as long as she isn't looking up Wayne's phone number your foods probably safe! :encouragement: And, seriously, that is great! I've been fortunate to have a lovely bride that kinda enjoys my car hobby.... she's happy to accompany me on car outings ....but she frequently tells me she didn't sign up to clean my cars :cool:.... I can only wish that kind of luck on my other car friends. Of course, for the Santa Fe Concorso, "accompanying me" also included buying the right clothes for the many events :fat: ... I was fine with that. Cheers, Steve