• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

32 year milestone

tr6nitjulius

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
4/9/79 bought my '72 TR6 4/9/11 yesterday celebrated 32 yr ongoing Love Affair, TR club happened to have an event schedule, in route to meet spot odometer rolled over 33333 (333,333 miles) my TR's gift to me. Uploaded pics & video clips of event on my website, enjoy!

Clic on Link below, then Bruce's Ride 4/9

Murieta

I know how you feel. i just passed the 40 years mark.

Cheers,

OP
tr6nitjulius

tr6nitjulius

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
tr6nitjulius said:
4/9/79 bought my '72 TR6 4/9/11 yesterday celebrated 32 yr ongoing Love Affair, TR club happened to have an event schedule, in route to meet spot odometer rolled over 33333 (333,333 miles) my TR's gift to me. Uploaded pics & video clips of event on my website, enjoy!

Clic on Link below, then Bruce's Ride 4/9

Classified under what we use to do back in the day for fun GF's club spent day @Strip uploaded lots of American Horsepower Burnouts on my site from the serenity of TRs @Buddist Temple to Insane Horsepower with her club the weekend was something!

Burnouts!
Kappas@Strip 4/10