• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Taste of New England Spring!

kodanja

Obi Wan
Country flag
Were getting a taste of spring....So I just had to take my wife for a 20 minute ride that turned into 2 hours yesterday.

I'm looking forward to taking a nice jaunt to Oxford later today.

Get it while ya can, I always say. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thumbsup.gif
It's gunna get cold again this weekend... /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cryin.gif

DSC07715.jpg

OP
kodanja

kodanja

Obi Wan
Country flag
YOU DONT SURVIVE, YOU TOLERATE!

toysrrus

Yoda
Hi Folks;

Here in NE PA approx. 65 today: I did`nt get a chance to get My TR4A out but I did get a chance to tune My `01 Mazda MPV Van!! What a Blast that was!! Spring is definitely in the Air on the East Coast: Next several days a bit cooler & Wet: Forecast is for 40-45deg comes the weekend & Sunny on Sunday: The TR will "For Sure" be out visiting with Her "Alfa-Romeo" friends:

See Ya All Later;

Russ
PS: No word on the Chrome Plating yet:

TR674

Jedi Warrior
Kodanja
I assume you mean you took your wife for a drive in your Triumph????????? Or are you just boasting!!!!!
It's cooling down here........drat.
Regards
Craig

kc_doyle

Jedi Trainee
There in the East you are getting the Wisconsin weather that we are having now. Look for it to chill down a bit in the first part of the week. Maybe some sleet or a bit of lite snow.

OP
kodanja

kodanja

Obi Wan
Country flag
Oh yeah my wife Debbie,

I refer to the TR6 as my baby!

Here's a switch my wife in my baby!
DSC06890.jpg

toysrrus

Yoda
Well; Here It comes; "AGAIN"!!

8" - 12" expected to Start Tomorrow AM into Sat. AM: What a Bummer!! The Long Term Forecast is for 40-45deg temps early to Mid Next Wk. & 50`s towards the end of the Wk. This Weekend "Does`nt" look like the TR & Alfa will be getting together: We`ll All be "Digging Out"; "AGAIN"!!

Regards, Russ

PeterK

Yoda
Sucks doesn't it. We'll just have to wait a little longer for mud season. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Brosky

Great Pumpkin
Yeah, it does, but better now than in November. Melts much faster.

Harry_Ward

Jedi Knight
Country flag
PeterK said:
Sucks doesn't it. We'll just have to wait a little longer for mud season. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Well you should see my driveway after the thaw and rain these past few days. MUD season is here! Needed 4-wheel drive to get the truck out today so's not to leave too big a rut. Need a freeze, gradual thaw, and a lot of wind. Forget the 8-12 inches of snow I hope their lyin' about. I think the grocery stores pay em extra to make this stuff up!

toysrrus

Yoda
Well Harry;

Here it is Fri. 1:00pm and coming down Hot & Heavy! Don`t know If Its reached You folks or not but Its definitely on Its way!

Have Fun Digging Again;

Russ

OP
kodanja

kodanja

Obi Wan
Country flag
I hate the COLD!!

It's snowing here so far we have about 3" more on the way...PU!

toysrrus

Yoda
/bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif New England (PA) Spring Up-Date:

Latest Prediction; 14" - 15" before It ends Sat. Afternoon! Boy does this Suck or What!!

Not a Happy Camper;

Russ

14dna

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
Here in Canada, (north shore of Lake Erie) there is just a dusting, nothing more. This will make the sled dogs angry. At least my "B" can stay outside.
Dave

OP
kodanja

kodanja

Obi Wan
Country flag
Well we really cant complain here, we haven't had much of a winter,.......... till spring!

I did get in about 25 miles yesterday...

Now she's fast asleep in her nice warm garage!

DSC05921.jpg

Harry_Ward

Jedi Knight
Country flag
toysrrus said:
Well Harry;

Here it is Fri. 1:00pm and coming down Hot & Heavy! Don`t know If Its reached You folks or not but Its definitely on Its way!

Have Fun Digging Again;

Russ

Sorry Russ,

Yeah, O-k, now I have a fine messy mixture of mud and lots of snow. I was really tryin for utter denial here! Snow? What snow?

I guess the guy slidin' backwards down the hill as I passed him this afternoon should have given me a clue? Why do people try to drive up steep hills in 2 w.d. cars when it's solid ice?

I just trampled down the snow in the driveway with the four wheel drive engaged again...completely depressed and not into shoveling!

/bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/jester.gif

AweMan

Jedi Knight
Shoveling? Whats that nonsense? My A.T.V. {Yamaha 4x4 450 Kodiac} with the snow blade attached make for NO more shoveling EVER! In fact If I wanted to use it to remove the snow from my driveway I`d have to wrestle my two boys for a turn. BUT ..... I`m perfectly willing to let them have at it /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif. Spring has sprung early here in the Rocky`s {thats not to say there will be NO more snow} for now we are in the mid to upper 60`s {Really Nice}! The sad part is ..... my TR-3 is so FAR away from driveable it really sux! The good part is I am preparing to get started on it again now that my hands won`t stick to the wernches like a tongue to an icecube tray. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

kc_doyle

Jedi Trainee
We had about 2 inches over night and now it's gone. That doesn't mean that there isn't snow on the ground, but the dusting is gone. Got up to 34 today. Still have a long way to go. The snow ya'll are getting in the east skirted us here in WI. I never think that spring is really here till the middle of June.