2wrench
Luke Skywalker
Offline
Okay. It's dinner time so gotta yield; but, for your info: I picked
up standard and fine threads; 5/16 by 1/2. Got a copper washer and if it
is a bit big round, I'll grind that baby down and buff the edges with
the ole wire wheel.
Thanks 'gain, and I'll keep you posted as it develops. Oh, yeah, should I
put a dab of silicone on the copper washer in order to help seal or is that
just wrong onacountabecause it could end up inside my head?
up standard and fine threads; 5/16 by 1/2. Got a copper washer and if it
is a bit big round, I'll grind that baby down and buff the edges with
the ole wire wheel.
Thanks 'gain, and I'll keep you posted as it develops. Oh, yeah, should I
put a dab of silicone on the copper washer in order to help seal or is that
just wrong onacountabecause it could end up inside my head?
Hey Guest!