• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

rechrome

canam1212

Hi guys , I just found out that the two companies that do re-chroming here in Hawaii have gone out of business . Can anybody give me the name of somebody on the west coast that can re-chrome my bumpers
Thanks Bruce

R

RonMacPherson

Someone might have information for you tomorrow(Tuesday the 2nd) at the Waikiki Yacht Club luncheon. 12 noon, cost $13.50 for a pretty good lunch will all the ice tea you can drink. Just walk in, sign up for the auto club, then go down to the right and you'll see a bunch of fellas talking about cars, with usually, a video presentation and some cars at the curb.

TomFromStLouis

Jedi Trainee
Country flag
memo to self:

Ship Healey to Hawaii. Follow ship and drive around a lot and pull into yacht club parties as if I belong. Learn to like iced tea.

This sounds like fun!

R

RonMacPherson

In addition to that iced tea, for that price you get a palatable lunch, mahi sandwich, cheese or regular burger, with fries, or cole slaw, or a caesar salad.

The BCCH(British Car Club of Hawaii) will be having their annual Christmas bruncheon meeting soon, dunno the exact date yet, but I will post it when so informed. That way if you can't make the Tuesday luncheon (with all kine' car guys, European, Hot Rod, etc.) you can hopefuly make the Christmas brunch which should be on a Sunday.