• Hey Guest!
    Yoda says: A FREE resource for the Little British Car community BCF is. Support us with an account upgrade, not many will (less than 1%) "Require" you to pay to play we don't, but if you find BCF helpful, appreciate no pop up ads, and want to ensure we stay online - Supporting us with an "optional" low-cost member upgrade you should. There are some benefits to upgrading!
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Seeing this UGLY banner, you won't)
Tips
Tips

Mazda's New MX5RF

I must say I like each successive generation of the MX5 a little less than the generation before - but, looks cool! and that mechanism is amazing!

My opinion; I don't like it. The targa (Surrey) concept makes sense for cars that have a lousy (e.g. leaky and drafty) soft top, like our loved LBCs. But the Miata does not suffer from this.

And I agree with the comment that each Miata is less liked than the previous - except for the current. Aesthetically it is "different" (i.e. we may like it or leave it), but it is lighter and smaller than the previous generation. Classic Motorsports compared its dimensions to an MGB. Quite close, actually smaller in some areas.