• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Clearing out the warehouse

jollyroger

Jedi Trainee
Country flag
The first weekend of March I will be having the soon to be famous "25 buck box sale."
I will open the doors of the warehouse and for a fee of 25 bucks sprite guys can go in with a very large tupperware type container of my choosing and fill it up with sprite stuff. If you can fit it in the box and close the lid and carry it out it is yours for 25 bucks. Getting ready to put the property up for sale and most potential buyers won't want to own the largest pile of sprite parts.
If you need something for a sprite you can likely find it somewhere in the building.
Interested give me a call 7132549276. I would even entertain selling the whole pile to one party.

Morris

Yoda
Will one of those containers hold, say, a Bugeye bonnet?

OP
jollyroger

jollyroger

Jedi Trainee
Country flag
no but I bet I can sell ya a bonnet that needs a bit of work for really cheap or I can almost give ya one that needs a lot of work. Heck I will give ya a whole bugeye...needs a LOT of work.

Morris

Yoda
I could really see this conversation leading to a divorce for me.

BTW, is the stuff in the $25 sale mostly Bugeye stuff, or will there be Midget compatible stuff as well?

Got any pics of the freebie basket case?

OP
jollyroger

jollyroger

Jedi Trainee
Country flag
Sprite, midget and morris minor stuff. Heck I even have a 53 A40 laying around. The morris minor bodies are good and free to anyone that wants them. The free bugeye is rough tub and bonnet.

jlaird

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
If you are intrested in kind of what might be available look at my web site for those pics titled "Jollys sprite warehouse"

I feel quite confident in saying that most anything is in there.

Surely wish I could make the trip again. But is just a bit too far for a solo run according to my wife.

However, just maybe, if someone is going west on I-10 through Florida we could meet up and convey just in case.

Are the Sebrings for sale too?

WOW! Those are wallet killers!

jlaird

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Sigh

OP
jollyroger

jollyroger

Jedi Trainee
Country flag
At this time I am very busy. I have two weeks to complete a Spec-Sprite racecar for a guy. It's not even in primer yet. Then I have races the next week and my car is not done yet either. Sooooo, I am busier than a one legged man ina snake stomping contest.
What I am trying to say is I don't have time to go sorting through the Sprite part vortex anytime soon.
I would love to camp there for a few weeks to sort it out. But, If you are not in any hurry I will be there soon.
I am sure that all the parts...man there are a lot-o-parts. will not go away soon. I will when I have time be happy to find parts for you guys.
The bad news is I just don't do paypal. I will be happy to work with you in some way. I don't do this for a living and I like to make sprite guys happy. That is what these parts are here for. I won't sell you junk without telling you it's junk first. then I give it away.

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
It's always good to have honest people selling parts.
I hope that goes for people buying,also.

- Doug

DesertSprite

Jedi Warrior
No rush here either. Just wanted to know if it was an option. Paypal/no paypal doesn't matter to me, I'm willing to work with however it has to be done. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Just keep us posted!

Joel

Morris

Yoda
Hey Roger,

I would be happy to make the drive down from Austin one weekend and help you sort through the pile. But... the earliest I can come would be the weekend of the Big Sale... which I will be attending (if my wife lets me).

Maybe summa you guys can send me requests and we can all chip in on a few tubs.

morris