• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

5 bucks an hour

BOXoROCKS

Jedi Knight
5 bucks an hour

who wants to finish up the work on my TR3,I have had the car 18 yrs and it's really gotten bad. I am losing interest in finishing it up. I figure I am making less than 5.00 per hour,working on it, so my offer is fair........in my mind... Free coffee from my "coffee pot"???? too.

You also will get rambling opinions on the world and an eclectic array of music on my AM radio.

roofman

Jedi Knight
Re: 5 bucks an hour

Having spent the first 35 years of my life in Michigan it IS the artic circle. Thats why it's shaped like a mitten.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag

It's above th' ~TREE LINE~ AFAIC, Geo!

Haul it down here and I'll have a whack at it... /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/devilgrin.gif

and as incentive I'll forego the coffee-pot.

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag

...or you can wait 'til summer and offer it to VTR in Ypsilanti, alongside the Spitfire build-up!

OP
B

BOXoROCKS

Jedi Knight

Mickey, you must be new to Michigan,...it's Ypsituckey...other than that, what are you talking about?

Thanks Doc, I guess that means you would enjoy my opinions, sans coffee.

Geo, with our economy, we have been annexed by Romainia....

vettedog72

Jedi Knight

Sounds like you need a new heater, new work light and some Royal Crown to get rejuvenated. What else are you going to do over the winter that will be so rewarding this spring?

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag

BOXoROCKS said:
Mickey, you must be new to Michigan,...it's Ypsituckey...other than that, what are you talking about?

Ypsilanti, Ypsituckey - all the same to me!

VTR annual meeting (note the 48-hour Spitfire rebuild):

https://www.natc2008.com/

pa297pass

Jedi Trainee
Country flag

Presently 18 deg F with about 11 inches of two day old snow.

I think the answer is "above".

BOR, bring the TR3 over and put it in my garage and I will sit and look at it. You can take my TR4 back to your garage and sit and look at it.

We'll get the same amount of work accomplished but at least the scenery will be different! /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Matt

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag

BOXoROCKS said:

Thanks Doc, I guess that means you would enjoy my opinions, sans coffee.

Geo, with our economy, we have been annexed by Romainia....

Rather that I'd endure your opinions and brew up me own coffee. And stare sternly at the TR the whole while. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/jester.gif