• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Worrying internet diary - Crypty?

NickMorgan

Jedi Knight
I found this piece of paper in the garage under my TR. Do you think we should tell Dale?
scan0001.jpg

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
...i gotta go change me Depends now...

Darwin

Jedi Knight
Bronze
Country flag
At least you didn't ruin yet another keyboard Doc!!! We need to find a well restored clone of Crypty and slip it in Dale's garage when he isn't looking. I would have given up long ago and resorted to The Dupont Body and Frame Reshaping Method. For those not familiar with this method it involves several well placed sticks of TNT, a long fuse, a match, and a video camera to record your efforts for all to enjoy.

PeterK

Yoda
Great one Nick! I enjoyed the diary much more than the original, "Trials and Tribulations of a Mechanic Nouveau."

Harry_Ward

Jedi Knight
Country flag
/bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

So Nick, which of your TR's is reading up on Crypty's tricks?

OP
NickMorgan

NickMorgan

Jedi Knight
I caught the Herald wrapping up a food parcel. Apparently there is just not enough lead in the petrol in Puerto Rico (and a little too much sand)!

Brosky

Great Pumpkin
That is an absolute CLASSIC!!!

What a great idea.

You could make this a continuing series, like the old radio mystery theaters and "The Shadow".

Brosky

Great Pumpkin
Be careful now Crypty. Hidden after burner or self destruct hoses found while he tries to clean out tank.

T

Tinster

Tempting fate a wee bit Nick?
Crypty can get right nasty and spiteful!

If a clan Fraser laddie can't tame the wild Beastie,
you best be careful what you post. Demons have their
own ways of communication with each other.

You best be keeping a good watch over your shoulder
at night!

D

G

I gotta say that is an outstanding piece of work. It deserves to be updated weekly.

R

RonMacPherson

You of fellow Scottish descent?

Then ya'll na be lettin' that beastie best ya!

It may have spent too many nights in the Loch wi "Nessie", but all faeries can be beaten..

Just anoint the tank wi a dram of "Blue". Or better yet, have the driver imbibe the "blue" and put BlackLabel in the tank.

She'll be happy then.

Slainte'

OP
NickMorgan

NickMorgan

Jedi Knight
It gets worse. This morning I found this under my TR3. Now Dale has me worried that Crypty will be sending ideas around the globe to Triumphs in all corners. Maybe they will all rise up against us. Just in case I think I will have to spend this evening in the garage with a bottle of Dalmore Whisky to fend off evil spirits. Yes, maybe a drop in the tank would be good for the car, too.
scan0003.jpg