• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Whitehall Nevada Beige

John Moore

Luke Skywalker
I mentioned this color in another thread as I saw it listed on the BE color chart, but I can't seem to find an image of a BE painted that color on the net.

I thought it might look great with a red interior. Does anyone have or can find a photo of this color?

I've seen some big Healey's painted in metallic beige, but I would think this is different.

Country flag
There is a person in our car club that has a metallic beige sprite, but I think it is a big Healey color. I've only seen one Beige bugeye. I remember it being yellowish ... but I do not know if this is the color of which you are speaking.

I'll watch for one.

OP
John Moore

John Moore

Luke Skywalker
Thanks man, I think if it's a cream color I may like it, but I'm certain I wouldn't want a metallic.

I've seen a few MG's that are sandy beige with a red interior and they look classy.

Here is Ed Sweeney's GT

GT003.jpg

Hellertown05022-1.jpg

GT008.jpg

OP
John Moore

John Moore

Luke Skywalker
I found this on a ebay and auction and lifted it. I need to zoom in and see if it's listed. I still can't find the color or swatch anywhere! I'm starting to believe it never existed!

Attachments

• 5526-spritecolors.jpg
    5526-spritecolors.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 931
Country flag
autocolorlibrary.com has it listed, but I do not know if they have a paint code

OP
John Moore

John Moore

Luke Skywalker
Trevor Jessie said:
autocolorlibrary.com has it listed, but I do not know if they have a paint code

I've seen it listed a few places but cant find a code or a swatch.

ChrisS

Jedi Knight
I think Whitehall Beige / Nevada Beige was paint code BG04; it crosses to ICI 3305 in a single stage urethane.

Country flag
OK, ICI was purchased by PPG. I'd call a PPG dealer and ask them to call someone at PPG to help with the code. I'm guessing it won't be in their store "system".

Country flag
I should clarify... PPG bought ICI's automotive paint line. I do not know anything else about ICI.

Country flag
oops! I just became Darth Vader. It is time for me to step away from the computer and get a life.

jlaird

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
That's what was in the bottom of the paint barrel at the end of the model year.

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
John, I wouldn't trust a color chip on a computer monitor too much. It is just darn hard to get them right. Then your monitor is probably not calibrated exactly right either.

OP
John Moore

John Moore

Luke Skywalker
Bayless said:
John, I wouldn't trust a color chip on a computer monitor too much. It is just darn hard to get them right. Then your monitor is probably not calibrated exactly right either.

Very true. I was just hoping it would be more of a yellowish beige.

My car was originally OEW, so I'll probably do that or Iris Blue.