• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Wheres Keoke

TimK

Jedi Knight
Silver
Country flag
This has happened before. His last post was Feb. 8

hama61

Jedi Hopeful
Country flag
Hello Keoke I hope you are all right.

Although I don't know you in person I always like to read your posts.

I can remember that "Keoke/George" was a few years ago for a long period not active when like he mentioned he lost his favourite cup holder after 56 years.

This short sentence made me think in more than one way about the impact of this sentence. Knowing someone from around 1952 you must have climmed most likely the highest mountains and have been through deep valleys as well. In these cirumstances I always hope you can keep the memory alive, even sometimes it is just a small thing like the way of bringing coffee the talks, the walk the smile and other (non)verbal communication what you can expect from a team that knows each other for 56 years.

Harry

pkmh

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Keoke helped me quite a bit during these past number of months and especially, how he was able to help me reconnect my cut-off switch.

Thanks again Keoke! Hope all is okay.

Paul

Keoke

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
tahoe healey said:
I emailed him last week and got no answer.

That Bloke was down in AZ keeping warm.--- :banana:

------------------Sorry I did not see your E Mail or this post---Keoke

Keoke

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
hama61 said:
Hello Keoke I hope you are all right.

Although I don't know you in person I always like to read your posts.

I can remember that "Keoke/George" was a few years ago for a long period not active when like he mentioned he lost his favourite cup holder after 56 years.

This short sentence made me think in more than one way about the impact of this sentence. Knowing someone from around 1952 you must have climmed most likely the highest mountains and have been through deep valleys as well. In these cirumstances I always hope you can keep the memory alive, even sometimes it is just a small thing like the way of bringing coffee the talks, the walk the smile and other (non)verbal communication what you can expect from a team that knows each other for 56 years.

Harry

Thank you very much-----Keoke

Tha

shorn

Jedi Knight
Country flag
You don't suppose the famous sheriff in Phoenix, AZ had Keoke in custody for driving his Healey a little to fast, do you?

TimK

Jedi Knight
Silver
Country flag
More likely he took his Daimler there. It's too hot for Healeys in AZ.

Country flag
TimK said:
More likely he took his Daimler there. It's too hot for Healeys in AZ.

Hmmmm ... have spent a few good days in AZ in late spring/early summer. Not that bad, really (if you keep moving).

Was tickled when once my son and I were stopped at a motel in AZ and a guy asked my son who owned the car--I was hauling stuff up to the room--and commented "he's a better mechanic than me." The guy had a Healey but it overheated on him too much to drive in the heat.

HealeyRick

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Keoke said:
tahoe healey said:
I emailed him last week and got no answer.

That Bloke was down in AZ keeping warm.--- :banana:

------------------Sorry I did not see your E Mail or this post---Keoke

Keoke,

You've gotta tell us when you're going offline. Otherwise, we're sending the local LEOs out to do "wellness checks".

Keoke

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
:savewave:

OK GUYS-----Keoke--- :blush:

----------------------- :grouphug: