• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Flowers to Keoke

Dave Russell

Yoda - R.I.P
Gold
Hi Keoke,
Congratulations on 15 years with the AHCA. Quite a veteran, or should I say an old timer?
Dave

SHG

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
May I add my congratulations, as well as my appreciation for the vast wealth of knowledge and help Keoke brings to BCF and freely gives to us unworthy neophytes.

V

vagt6

Yes, the place wouldn't be nearly as good without his input. Thanks, Keoke!

Ray Smith

Jedi Hopeful
Would like to add my thanks to Keoke for all of his excellent advise. Thanks for taking the time and effort to provide invaluable answers to Healey questions.

AUSMHLY

Obi Wan
Country flag
It's a nice feeling knowing that there are a lot of wonderful people on this site, willing to take the time to research and answer our questions. Keoke is usually the first to offer such assistance. Right on Keoke!

John Loftus

Darth Vader
Major props Keoke! It appears you have been ratted out by our resident Doctor(DR).
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif
John

Keoke

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Yep John, an Im gona get that Russell fella Im gonna get em!-Keoke /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

stever

Jedi Trainee
Country flag
Hey, Keoke, Congrats!!! and MANY more, too! I, of course, ditto the above comments on how much help you have been to us all! We really do appreciate it!

congrates!you definetly are a major source of knowledge,very generous with your time,and alot of fun,but you still hav'nt explained to me how to get all my drums in my healy?

Keoke

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/savewave.gif OH! I posted the answer to that Drum problem some time ago you better check the Archives.---Keoke /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

vette

Darth Vader
Country flag
Congrats Keoke, It's always good to talk to you about Healeys.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thirsty.gifHave a pint on me.
Dave C.