• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Tesla

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
After our Granddaughter's basketball game I saw a car in the parking lot.I walked over to see what it was,as it didn't look like a typical "jellybean" car. I found out that it was a new twin-engined (motored) car,with "MFG" plates on it,which meant it was owned by the factory. I talked to the driver of it,& he told me that they swap it out to him,so theycould haul his car to the factory (Fremont,CA - about 300 miles South of here),torepair it. I went back & looked at a magazine that I had,& saw a road test of this same,exact car.It was a Red metallic color. I just thought that was kind of an interesting thing, - Doug

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
I think they are good-looking things. The interior is very nice as well.