• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

The4 new Tesla

equiprx

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
I was driving down to the shop to work on my project car and saw two new Teslas on the road. They must have been on an R&D test drive from the factory one behind the other. I thought they were Lotus Eliges or whatever they are called. They look great.

Nunyas

Yoda
Country flag
well, they ARE built off of the same chassis. Although, the chassis has been elongated slightly to make room for the battery pack(s). So, it'll be easy to mistake them for Elises/Exiges at first... particularly from behind. In profile and from the front it's pretty easy to tell them apart. Though, you can clearly see where it inherited it's "dashing good looks" :laugh:

bugimike

Yoda
:lol: Hehehe "Like the sound of one hand clapping!"

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Deafening, ain't it...

Dave Richards

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Steve_S said:
Except that the Lotus sounds great while the Tesla sounds like... nothing.

If no one is there, does it make a sound?

bugimike

Yoda
If no one is there the Lotus won't make a sound either!! :jester:

GregW

Yoda
Platinum
Country flag
Might need to get a CD of engine noises for the stereo. Yeah baby! I'm drivin' a v12 this week!

bugimike

Yoda
Reminds me of a car-toon I penned many years ago (back in the early '80s!)... :thumbsup:

Attachments

• 10862.jpg
    10862.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 60

vping

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
Neat.