Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Pretty sure I have a spare rear bar, my AMCO top didn't use the full bar, just the two shorties.
As opposed to the front bar which should be straight the back is curved a little IIRC.
If you PM me your mailing address I'll send you the one I have.
If you want to pay for postage that's fine, I will have to figure out how to send it so they don't bend it.
There are Priority Mail tubes (triangular) that would fit and the boxes are free. A poster mailing tube would work too, depending on the curve and length.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.