The Phillips head screw in the rear most top section of the rocker shaft is in place and tight. When I spray cleaner into the rocker assembly it does spray out the weep holes, so I think I have at least some flow through the shaft.
I do not have the plugs at the end of the rocker shafts, but there isn't any oil weeping from them so I think the problem is elsewhere.
How can I check to see if I have flow from the block to the pedestal? Do I need to pull the rocker assembly again, push-rods (keeping them in order) and then crank the engine over to see if oil flows out of the hole in the block?
Other ideas?
I do not have the plugs at the end of the rocker shafts, but there isn't any oil weeping from them so I think the problem is elsewhere.
How can I check to see if I have flow from the block to the pedestal? Do I need to pull the rocker assembly again, push-rods (keeping them in order) and then crank the engine over to see if oil flows out of the hole in the block?
Other ideas?
Hey Guest!
