• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Photo du Jour ( Car Related!)

charlie74

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Same guy developed this (> Mackenzie Chamber of Commerce | Tree Crusher <) apparently. I have been up close to it and it is huge!

I had been told there were two built but one got stuck and when Mackenzie Lake (a reservoir) in north central British Columbia was flooded it was lost. It’s been a while since I was there but logs are still popping up out of the lake bottom and they get piled up into huge burn piles along the shore because they are of no commercial value and a hazard to navigation…

cool stuff!

Rocky_LC

Jedi Hopeful
Country flag
Here’s a couple nice ones…

5AC751C2-6900-4453-8DC3-1B68A54D765F.jpeg
CF8029CD-7E88-4A72-B17F-EFFC86C45B9B.jpeg

Rocky_LC

Jedi Hopeful
Country flag
It’s a DB4 Superleggera…. Really nice car!

Country flag
Those must be really comfortable to ride in = lots of lumber support!!

OP
JPSmit

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
So many wood puns. Maybe we should move this to the Morgan forum?

Last edited:

Rocky_LC

Jedi Hopeful
Country flag
I hope it would be tree-ted with the same respect it gets here!

But I wouldn’t want to”branch off” from this stream of consciousness!

Rocky_LC

Jedi Hopeful
Country flag
This is one of the crate-est threads I’ve seen in a long time!

But we have to keep an open mind regarding splintering off…. We don’t want to get boxed in!