• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New AUSTIN HEALEY Parts Company

adamb

Just a note to let you know of a new Austin Healey parts company selling kilmartin panels located in England that has no problems with shipping any parts world wide and is quite willing to help with any enquires if they can
Email for further details
[URL Deleted]

SHG

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Adam, always nice to see another source for parts, particularly when some of the old sources are forgetting how to take care of their customers. But to advertise here, you really need to become a vendor and take care of Basil. As much as we appreciate your efforts to spread the word about your company, this site doesn't pay for itself and we all appreciate that Basil provides this site for our benefit. I think most of us would apppreciate a vendor's respect for Basil, and I certainly want to make sure that Basil is protected.

OP
A

adamb

Scott.Did not mean to cause any upset to any one as regards to this posting if Basil wishes to remove this post then i will respect that.

SHG

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
I can't speak for Basil, but I'm not upset. In fact, I'm thrilled to have a new parts source, and wish you the best with your venture. It would thrill me even more to have you as a supporting vendor of this site. Seriously, good luck and welcome.

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Adam,

Welcome to the forum, but to be consistent with item #1 in our own stated rules I did have to edit your post. However, I do allow non-supporting vendors who are regular technical contributors of the forums to add a link to their sites in their signatures (editable in your Profile Settings). That link will then show up in each post you make here. But I ask that non-supporting vendors don't openly advertise their services or solicit business - this is to be fair to those vendors who are paying supporting vendors (You can see the list of current and past supporting vendors if you click the "Vendors" menu item above). Once you have been a supporting vendor, your banner will stay on that Vendors page for at least a year, even if you don't continue as a supporting vendor beyond the first month.

But currently only 6 vendors can be active supporting vendors at a time (have banners that rotate at the top of every page on the forum). This is to ensure maximum exposure. As stated in my "Advertise" page, this policy will remain in effect until we have reached at least 10,000 members - to maximize exposure for the venders who are supporting vendors. Once we reach 10,000 I will probably allow a few more active supporting vendors. At the moment, we have 5 active supporting vendors, so there is room for one more if you are interested. Once that slot is taken, you would have to be placed in a queue for a slot to open up (some vendor to stop being a supporting vendor).

I'll echo SHG in that we would love to have you as a supporing vendor, which would place your banner in the rotating banner queue where the banners appear at the top of the page and link to your own site. Supporting vendors can also post as much info about their company as they want to in the Vendors Forum (You could even upload a catelog in PDF if you have one). For more information about being a supporting vendor, click the "Advertisers" menu item above. I think you will find our prices more than reasonable, considering the targeted audience you would reach.

Cheers,
Basil /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/computer.gif

OP
A

adamb

Basil. Thanks for the offer will consider it
Is it OK to say if people want any more details to email me

Basil

Administrator
Boss
[ QUOTE ]
Basil. Thanks for the offer will consider it
Is it OK to say if people want any more details to email me

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, and in fact if you particpate in the forums (ask/answer technical questions, etc.), you can have a link to your site in your signature. You can go to your "My Home" page and edit your profile to add a link to your site. I just ask that you not openly solicite business.

Cheers,
Basil

Cheers,
Basil