• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

MG2008 - Valley Forge... anyone need a room?

Scott_Hower

Luke Skywalker
I have a room reserved at the host hotel for MG2008 (Sheraton Park Ridge) that I can't use. I'll still be in Cracow :frown:

Before I call and let it go, thought I'd see if anyone is interested. I think it's one night only, Sat 28th of June. Not sure if they'd give me a hard time about a transfer, as I'd imagine there is a waiting list.

Cant remember the rate, but it was pretty good. PM me if interested and I'll call the hotel.

If you had it for Thursday, Friday and Saturday, I jump all over it, I just made reservations at the Crown Plaza.

OP
Scott_Hower

Scott_Hower

Luke Skywalker
I only live 30 miles away; just dont want to drive home after the party :smile:

Or at least that was the plan. My company has other plans for me :frown:

vping

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
I'm camping out with the Mrs. somewhere near there so we all might see eachother. Look for a partially rusted Red '74 B with Superlites all around.

I'm going to be vending the day of the show, Jeff at Advanced Distributors and I will be vending side by side if all works out, so we can watch each other's booth and allow each of us some wandering around time. I'll be vending for both Acme and Superlites, not so much to sell, but more product display and shop offernings. I'm doing all th East product showcasing for Superlite now, this will one of the three events we'll be at this year, we'll also be at the Walter Mitty at Road Atlana, and the Euro Auto Festival at BMW in Greer SC.

Hap...you might want to consider attending/vending at the Chicago all-British show in the fall it's held near DesPlaines, IL and draws about 700 registrants. of all British marques. Kind of a haul for you...but a new and very enthusiastic audience..

brownsgolf

Freshman Member
Like Hap, I'd be after this if it were for all Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Instead i just made my reservations at the Holiday Inn.

vping

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
Once we get closer to the date we should post again about it. I'd like to meet a few of the members on this forum.