• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

MG Magnette

LLAngus

Jedi Knight
Neighbor came over last night and ask if I would look athis MG. I MG's and this forum. He should be here shortly. Great looking car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

OP
L

LLAngus

Jedi Knight
I'll have him take pictures and post. After all it is his baby. Just so you know, I have added another MG to my want list.

GB1

Yoda
Country flag
Was it a N or K type (pre war) or a ZA/ZB (post war)?

Patrick

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Or a Farina?

GB1

Yoda
Country flag
No pics /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

OP
L

LLAngus

Jedi Knight
It is a ZA 1955. I'm going to try to do pictures this weekend, but as most of you know not handy with down loads, etc.

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Neat! I've a '65 ZB & here's a photo of her the day after I bought her...bought her on a Friday in Indiana, cleaned her Friday night & took 1st place in car show on Saturday; the photo was just after I removed her hubcaps to put her on the trailer for trip home:

56magnette01.jpg

jlaird

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
yea it is but he looks more distinguished now.

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
The infamous Tony who's now 70 pounds less!

LeeMcKee

Jedi Hopeful
My friend Cliff Hughes from New Orleans just bought one like that last year but she was a dove grey. Nice car Tony! You can tell a true collector when he/she owns a British Sedan or Estate car as well as the MGB norm. I was looking at a Austin of America Station wagon just the other day, The guy wanted too much for it though. Low and behold last week I drove by and It had been sold. Oh well maybe next time.

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Is this the same one that was sitting in the driveway
for years? Over by "What's his names" house?

- Doug

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Hey, chuck - yep a fun LBC weekend

OP
L

LLAngus

Jedi Knight
Doug

If I read you right, that is a possibility. I'm trying to get pictures. I just got the last Isuzu out of the shop so I can work on my GT.