If you are looking in the U.S. the Merkur XR4i Type-9 ‘boxes have the ratios kodanja cites, but the input shaft is a different length to the v6 versions found in Europe – short for the XR4i and long for the V6.
The most common 5-speed Type-9 ‘boxes are from the European 4-cylinder Capri/Sierra. There’s some minor internal differences, but the main thing to note is that these have the short input shaft like the XR4i box. Ratios for these ‘boxes are: 1st = 3.65, 2nd = 1.97, 3rd = 1.37, 4th = 1.0, and 5th = .820
I am not sure of the source, but there is an article “Taking the Fifth” by Kim Henson from October 2003 that gives a whole bunch of detail. It helped me select the right ‘box for one of my current projects - fitting a 5-speed to my TVR 280i. I have an Acrobat copy. It is close to 3MB, so I don't think I can post a copy here, but I'd be glad to forward copies if anyone wants one, just send me a PM.