Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
:banana:Got the radiator in, fans work fine, and after putting some gas in , we got speed!
At least 1 of my 4 Triumph's runs.
Thanks for the help guys.
Tom
That would be after the power steering gets fixed.
So what am I looking for to figure out why it's leaking? Any common problems I
should look for?
thanks Tom
That would be after the power steering gets fixed.
So what am I looking for to figure out why it's leaking? Any common problems I
should look for?
thanks Tom
I would start with the hoses on the rack. If the engine runs, start it up and have someone turn the wheel back and forth while you look for the leaks. If it is the hoses, then a local hydraulic shop should be able to make new ones.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.