• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Groaners - post yours here

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
1658969975471.png

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Be decisive. Right or wrong, make a decision. The road is paved with flat squirrels who couldn’t make a decision.

Popeye

Darth Vader
Bronze
Country flag
The officer said, "You drinking?" I said, "You buying?" We just laughed and laughed. Now I need bail money.

Country flag
Reminds me of being in Maine once for a LBC get together. They did a rally and the guys and I got lost so pulled into a gas station and asked for directions. The lady there just said, "you just keep going till you get there" and looked at me like I wasn't the brightest bulb in the socket...

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
New England description of a turn signal:

A sign of weakness.
Reminds of a now defunct website "Highway 17 Hall of Shame",where
a guy commuted from San Jose to Santa Cruz,CA,& posted observations
on his commute.
One of his entries was "We test the Volvo 245 Wagon",with comments like:

"Yes,the turn signals do work"

"Yes,it can be driven in the slow lane"

"Yes,it can be driven over 45 mph"