• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Groaners - post yours here

John Turney

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
May be a cartoon of 1 person and text that says 'UNAWARE of THE IMPORTANCE oF DRYER SHEETS, Te CREW oF H STARSHIP ENTERPRISE EMBARRASSINGLY WAEP THROUGH SPAFE ΰΈ™ STATIC KLINGONS.'

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
1654138389206.png

Popeye

Darth Vader
Bronze
Country flag
If you get a loan at a bank, you'll be paying it back for 30 years. If you rob a bank, you'll be out in 10 years. Follow me for more financial advice.

A dog accepts you as the boss. A cat wants to see your resume.

Country flag
My mortgage is payed off the end of this summer, it's amazing how much stuff I get from the lender telling me I need to refinance now to lower the rate 100, 200 bucks a month And they can do that over only an additional 10 to 15 years...

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Getting those same "offers" here, along with an endless stream of postcards and letters wanting to "Buy your house, CASH! No repairs or inspections needed!" Yeah, and just what tree do they think I fell out of?

I found the postcards make excellent single-use "mud boards" for mixing up small amounts of epoxy tho. πŸ˜‰

Country flag
I get the "we'll buy" stuff all the time too, along with "we have someone who has made an offer" cards. Even if I was interested in selling, I'd do something much more reputable than that. We sold my folks home now that they're both gone early in the year, went through a recommended by others I've know for decades realtor. Was on the market about 10 days before we reached a deal with a young couple.

John Turney

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
My mortgage is payed off the end of this summer, it's amazing how much stuff I get from the lender telling me I need to refinance now to lower the rate 100, 200 bucks a month And they can do that over only an additional 10 to 15 years...
Our mortgage has been paid off for years and we still get those.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
1654734459980.png