• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Feel like a blonde

TR674

Jedi Warrior
That heading got your attention!
I got a flat on the weekend and when I pulled out my spare I noted the wheel well had about a cup of sand in it(I live on the coast). I had noticed this previously when I ventured into the boot. I spent hours trying to figure this out, until I notice that the grommit from the fuel pump over flow had perished. The hole is about an inch diam and just above the passenger rear tyre. Problem solved, it's plugged and no more sand being thrown up by the tyre into the boot space! I did feel like I should be blonde as I asked my wife if she had been throwing sand into the boot...!
Regards
Craig

Country flag
[ QUOTE ]
...I asked my wife if she had been throwing sand into the boot...!

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't put ideas like that into MY wife's head....