• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Clarkson in a Robin

JodyFKerr

Jedi Knight
I was hysterical. I watched the episode in the middle of th enight and woke my family up I was laughing so hard.

I spent the better part of th enext day trying to find a Robin to buy.

D

Deleted member 8987

holy bat poop.

I remember seeing those POS when I was over there in the Navy.....

If you're looking for one, I would fathom (old Navy term) a guess that you can pick up one of those fine examples used in the show pretty cheaply.

Ask them for the read one that ended up at one fathom depth.......

D

Deleted member 8987

Howdya like the cork gas cap?

DKW Moped motors......49CC.....not brake lites, turn signals, speedometer....top speed of 40 unless you had a big lunch, then less.

Imagine driving one of these Peels on a US Interstate?

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I liked the part where he asks "How do you drive a Robin?".
To which the answer is "In a straight line!".Not completely
correct - but my memory's not what it once was.

- Doug

Country flag

Stewart

Darth Vader
Country flag
Ken block tried to drive one as well

Xl6obZM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
<span style="font-style: italic">Hateful</span> cars.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
I think the quote was something like: "We've put a great-giant HOLE in th 'midlands!"

I about split me sides.