• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Capt Roy, Capt Roy, what happened to astronaut?

G

As an insider in NASA, any insight to what happened to that lady astronaut that went off the deep end? What you wanna bet that the car she drove to Florida was an MG.

TR4nut

Yoda
Country flag
But Bill, if she drove an MG, why would she bother wearing nappies? /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Randy

CaptRoy

Jedi Hopeful
She was always nice when in the building training on the simulators...I think that lady got a little to much space radiation... So many reporters around the gates yesterday it was hard to get to work... I took the TR3 for a drive after I got off work to see if I could get it in some of the footage they were shooting. I don't think so...

Tomster

Jedi Knight
CaptRoy "Media Sl't"
LOL !!
I was astounded by this article and as a friend said in an e mail from California:
"This sounds like fodder for a new Carl Hiassen novel..."

tdskip

Yoda
Country flag
CaptRoy said:
I took the TR3 for a drive after I got off work to see if I could get it in some of the footage they were shooting.

And that, in summary, is what makes this forum so great.

LOL.