Hey Guest!
Kurt
Strangely, my early posts were correct and I needed a new bonnet. I did source an other original and someday I will get it repaired, but I got a Speedwell Monza bonnet and the tub of another 71 midget for $350. I will start a new post as I put the car together and all the little goodies I have put together for this project. Here is a picture of the bonnet after I painted the inner side of the bonnet last year.
![]()
Kurt
Strangely, my early posts were correct and I needed a new bonnet. I did source an other original and someday I will get it repaired, but I got a Speedwell Monza bonnet and the tub of another 71 midget for $350. I will start a new post as I put the car together and all the little goodies I have put together for this project. Here is a picture of the bonnet after I painted the inner side of the bonnet last year.
![]()