• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Autoist secrets revealed

G

I added a new article on buying an MG by a very special guest contributor to my site today. You can check it out by clicking on the Buying an MG link on the front page of my site. I usually don't announce these things but this is special
driving.gif
cheers.gif

Steve

Staff member
Platinum
Country flag
I have read many articles on buying a classic car, but Tony went into more detail, not only telling you what you should do, but also why you should do it. Very good, well-written, and entertaining to read. Thank you Chuck, and thank you Tony!!

thegoodbeamer

Jedi Warrior
Chuck.
Thanks for pointing this article out.It can apply to any make of car as it is sound advise.I especially like the hundred dollar bit as I have used that approach successfully myself.Yes it sure can save you money.
canpatriot.gif

MGA Steve

Jedi Warrior
Tony and Chuck,

Great article! Tony, thanks for taking so much time to share it with us, however reluctantly.
wink.gif
Chuck, thanks for posting it on your site.

This article will help those of us who have never owned a B for years to come--sort of like that 1990 article on buying an MGA that I still carry around with me, even though it came out 4 years after I bought my MGA! And it can help anyone buying an LBC, regardless of marque.
thumbsup.gif

Steve

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
Well written!
I think a lot of us enjoy "horse-trading cars". Over the course of 35+ years, I'm probably about "even-Steven" on buying/selling.
If it was an Olympic sport, I have a friend who would be a Gold-Medalist (he picked up an abandoned, complete big-block 'Vette this week for free...and he's done better).