• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

A trendsetter that will make Andy happier?

cheseroo

Jedi Trainee
Whoooeee, lookit that price.

<a href="https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/2681978329.html
" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">Vitesse</a>

Andrew Mace

Staff member
Country flag
Yeah...perhaps a bit high; sadly, there's no way I can currently make the 3000-mile trek to view the car in person! :frown:

Prices have gone up significantly in recent years, though, for both Sports 6s and Heralds. If, by the strangest coincidence I've had anything to do with that in advising people about these cars via VTR and other places, I'm happy, as the cars deserve the recognition! :banana:

justin_mercier

Jedi Warrior
There was a nice one for sale in CT recently, fully restored, for about 6,000 and it sold fairly fast. That one at 11k might sit for a while. Not enough photos to really know the true condition of the parts that matter.

My next house is going to have a massive multi-car garage so i can stock up on some under-valued antique models and just drive them for fun =D

V

vagt6

That must be <span style="font-weight: bold">$11,000 Mexican Pesos</span>! At today's currency exchange rate, it would be $821.70 USD.

That's the ticket! Good deal! :lol:

LOL!

Andrew Mace

Staff member
Country flag
justin_mercier said:
There was a nice one for sale in CT recently, fully restored, for about 6,000 and it sold fairly fast.
I must have missed that one (not that I could have afforded it)! That's actually very inexpensive for a restored Sports 6...or even a <span style="font-style: italic">top-quality</span> Herald.

Country flag
There's a beaut (sport6) in Nashville. Green and gold metallic, sounds awful the way I have described it but it is very tastefully done. I can check on it if anyone is interested.

Marv

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
And best of all,it's an automatic.

- Doug

tomgt6

Jedi Warrior