• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

For Andy

OP
T

tdskip

Yoda
Country flag
3nc3m23o25Z35W35P3b38d4a81200d4051b69.jpg

John_Mc

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Skip, why must you tempt us so?

TR3driver

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
More like torture, IMO. That's less than I paid for mine, which was in much worse condition and about 1500 miles farther away.
:nopity:

TR4nut

Yoda
Country flag
Tom- Please buy that for me, and cart it over to my place here in Texas. I'll let you stay at our place when you get here. And I have beer in the fridge.... That car would be mine if it were closer!

TR4nut

Yoda
Country flag
I agree Andy- my wife wants a Herald, but if I could find a Vitesse instead I would really enjoy fixing it up! (not that I won't enjoy fixing up a Herald either!)

OP
T

tdskip

Yoda
Country flag
I can store it for a couple of months if that helps guys. Heck, I'd probably pick at it a bit for you as well. (unless the idea of that scares you - grin).

Probably even get it as far as Phoenix.

I cannot buy it, cannot, cannot, cannot.

tomgt6

Jedi Warrior
I think you should pick it up for us. Hold it until someone steps up to the plate and comes and pays you and picks it up.

Now if you do it this way you can tell your wife your holding it for someone, they backed out leaving you holding the bag. Your wife will feel bad for you and you will end up with the car you want anyways.

I could see that car in my driveway but like Andy, to far and I think I only have $.75 in my pocket.

Brinkerhoff

Jedi Knight
I know of a 67 Herald convertible thats been sitting inside of an air compressor shed for the last 40 yrs. , the shop owner tired of waiting for parts for his daughters car and actually boarded the car up inside. The current tenant promises me the car when the landlord dies ( she's 97 and sharp as a tack ) and he can purchase the building from her estate. Its all in one piece and looks to be in good shape . Red w./ black int. Not really a Cobra in a barn story but....