• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

A favor

regularman

Yoda
Country flag
I wonder if someone can do me a favor. The last thing I did before setting the midget project aside until this fall is go through the wiring harness off the car and recover and repair it and label where each wire goes, etc. I bought the haynes resto manual but it did not help me for what I need. I need someone to take a few pics of where all the wiring harness goes, as in what wires go through what holes on the firewall. I should have taken some pics myself before removing it but there had been an oil gauge line leak on that side of the firewall and the whole area was a greasy dirty, oily mess. I would much appreciate any help someone could give me on this. Kim

Country flag
Well that is only for a bugeye, but it is a start. My car is so wrong that a picture of mine would only confuse.