• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Eclipse Spyder GT

jackq

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Been off-line for a while...again..and decided to crank this thing up and check in. As I officially retired and decided to sell almost everything my motorhome, camaro vert, two old Bugs and tons of parts are gone. A VW Cabrio and a BGT may be sold and going to NY soon and a few people have shown interest in the A coupe..feeling naked at shop. So...for Valentines Day along with candy I gave my wife a card with a title for an Eclipse Spyder GT vert. What a total riot to drive. As soon as I can upload some pics I'll post a couple.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
glad to see you back!

bobmga62

Jedi Hopeful
excellent choice, our family cars less the British iron, have been eclipse's, a 90 GT, then a 99 GS, both and excellent 2 + 2 configuration. In the Garage right now, besides the vintage racing spitfire, and the MGA, is a 97 eclipse of my sons, Huffaker suspension, Yes!) large intercooler, turbo, etc. etc. Our intentions are track days and speed trials around the Northeast.. Not really a class for it in SCCA. I was planning on buying the latest version, but found the back end had too big of a butt, and unfortuantly a very nice RX-8 was on the showroom floor... went for the RX-8...my wife feel in love with that, so be it.

Attachments

• mitsu 2.jpg
    mitsu 2.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 56