• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

two wild, one captured

PC

Obi Wan
Country flag
Went out to lunch with a buddy Friday.

On the way to pick him up I spotted a new Supra, a red one. I'd seen 'em at the recent auto shows. But this was my first sighting in the wild.

Shortly thereafter, sitting in a booth by a window, enjoying my cheeseburger, I spotted a red Alfetta GT as it turned the corner outside the burger joint.

Within a few minutes a transporter rolled past. Most of the transporter's load was nondescript late model whatevers. But the one on the very end was a pagoda Mercedes SL (dark blue).

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Please Santa let the driver be delivering the pagoda to my house. :thumbsup: