• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Fairbrook Farms Father's Day 6/16/19

OP
tr6nitjulius

tr6nitjulius

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Thank for the video!
Hope you had a nice day and please come back next year.

U R Welcome we certainly did.
Thanks for hosting the event my 3rd visit at your venue 1st time didn't bring my TR6 attended back in the day when you had traffic enforcement on 2 lane Mission Rd to monitor traffic turning into Fairbrook Farms & British Iron bumper to bumper from street down road to right with field entry by horse stables and fondly recall being summoned to drive up on grassy noel to receive award

Grantura_MKI

Darth Vader
Gold
Silver
Country flag
Glad you won an award.
We have been down sizing since the show reached 500. Too big for me, and not as personable, in my opinion.
Would like to get to 125-175 and call it good.
The weather sure was kind to us this year!

OP
tr6nitjulius

tr6nitjulius

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Just went in TR Cave checked display won twice :joyous:Best of Class TR6 remember those days can understand the work involved I set up for filming right after double line check point where they made hard right onto field wore me out from the adrenaline rush filming 400+ see your point but just the same to look out from various vantage points and see that many fine examples of British Iron at your venue Impressive! The required fire extinguisher perhaps deterred some as most don't have them which in my opinion driving LBCs they my TR6 has 2 medium sized one in trunk small one on floor wedged in front of passenger seat. Light drizzle when we left Riverside 8am some from San Diego said they experience drizzle but showtime at the site none and pleasant vs hot